Posts by ktyzd
71 posts total, newest first.
Alteriw Hack & Unban Tool (Jan 9 2011)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Didn't change my XUID. I play on the 360 now anyway, much better experience than the PC version.Alteriw Hack & Unban Tool (Jan 9 2011)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=Daniel69;3755288]I like to help people out by making video to show them how to do it. For Noobs that don't know anything.
YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 AlterIWnet How to Unban (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySeKgQXQAlteriw Hack & Unban Tool (Jan 9 2011)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=unisol;3652149]It works perfectly to me. :)[/quote]
Right, I'm definitely going to believe you.
This no longer works and hasn't been functional for some time now.Alteriw Hack & Unban Tool (Jan 9 2011)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - The same xuid shows up on the console each time I use this...Alteriw Hack & Unban Tool (Jan 9 2011)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I don't think this program works anymore.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.