Posts by krisye7
22 posts total, newest first.
WarRock.exe keeps missingin WarRock Discussions - Google/reinstall would be solution to it but well never experienced...G1 marketplace BUG?in WarRock Discussions - Well I had a previous topic where I asked if it was possible to get 6th slot as non prem. Well thanks a lot for your replies!
But now when i go to the market place i can't buy anything:
I have 112 creds and when i buMedic boxes For Non Premium?in WarRock Discussions - I just wanted to knoow if this is possible...
I have 112 G1 creds and med box is 80 g1
Well im not succeeding in buying it so i wanted to know :
is it possible to get medix/ammo boxes on a 6th slot when not premium?
TY[B]Free Promo code L85A1 [/B]in WarRock - International Hacks - This is my free promo code it's public and almost everybody has it (it's not mine but well it's my topic :P)
Promo code: AlienwareWR or alienwareWR (not sure of the first capital :P)
Well you'll have the; L85A1
Don'MirkoLockZ [29/06/10]in WarRock - International Hacks - Casey fails on 64-bit Win7 ultimate
But the hack worked with naeron's injector (63 bit injector)
Try googling!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.