Posts by mikeiswascool
53 posts total, newest first.
DreamTeam v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Supported minus the tele-kill. I am unsure how it works.Dll error, with a twist!in Combat Arms Help - I've downloaded the actual program from the given link. from your comment, no diceDll error, with a twist!in Combat Arms Help - [QUOTE=iPLaYoP7BiTcHez;6194622]Remove the .dll files[/QUOTE] even how crazy that sounds, i tried it and no diceDll error, with a twist!in Combat Arms Help - Hello, so I have had a dll error, but the big problem is that I have dll installed; it's installed in system32,and Combat Arms folder. I'd like to show you all with this picture: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m256/aCalling all hackers, and coders!in Reverse Engineering - I play a game called "Darkswords". It is very unpopular, usually 120 ppl online. Nonetheless, You cannot place to clients up at once. what will happen is, once you start one client up, and proceed to do so with the other
Showing the 5 most recent posts.