Posts by idungetit
53 posts total, newest first.
Need Nexon Account o-oin WarRock Korea Hacks - I can also make you an account, just PM me and we can make a deal ;)Hack Addiesin WarRock Korea Hacks - Zomg U H4x! 1337!
Naw..
Nice job dude ffs nice addies.[TUT] How to play Japan warrock.in WarRock Korea Hacks - [quote=epshreeman5;1086784]You know what I just figured out? Proxifier is the exact same thing as that, but advanced and not half as bad to get. GET PROXIFIER 2.7! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.[/quote]
Yeah, i use Getting Korean characters to appear while in game.in WarRock Korea Hacks - I have the same problem, even with a language pack. I'm on Windows XP SP3How to get a kssn...in WarRock Korea Hacks - [quote=RonPaul;1104547]I STILLL have a list of kssn's on my flash drive. all unused and every thing. dont yall wish you had about 140; 1993 kssns?[/quote]
Lol, don't yall wish you had 4000? :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.