Posts by avalanche33
16 posts total, newest first.
🐔 Chick-fil-A Regular/Spicy Chicken Sandwiches Coupon $1.10 with Bulk Discount 🐔in User Services - Bought 4 coupons, flawless process, yum yum in my tummy! Will buy more soon, thanks dahoqw! you rock!Costco Order Cancellationin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=nvidia1232;14997390]Not to be a party pooper but costco is completely patched for apple, no chance, and they are catching onto this and suspending memberships- you won't get a refund for your macbook. Don't know iCostco Order Cancellationin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=seasonsLF;14993777]Any updates as to how it's going?[/QUOTE]
This week, I have had ten consecutive orders cancelled by costco. The cost ranged from 2k to 4k, always 5 items or less, some had apple, some didn't. WCostco Order Cancellationin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=WokToGo;14985005]I called and placed an order over the phone and stayed on the line to make sure that the order was not cancelled[/QUOTE]
So my experiment failed. Even though I had an item DELIVERED today from coCostco Order Cancellationin Marketplace Talk - Just to prove a point to them, I ordered a $100 item and it shipped yesterday. It will arrive in a couple days. At that point, when they cancel my large order due to "billing address issues" or whatever, I can tell them
Showing the 5 most recent posts.