Posts by Master-S
130 posts total, newest first.
This sectionin CrossFire Discussions - Well imo the hack status has got ALOT to do with the less posts.
Also The .net to .me is a fail!
It took me 30 mins to find the new domain so meh hope over people can use google.For Log in MODin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=xXModz;3255804]Why " Founded" ? Lol.[/quote]
He is the "Founder" of his clan.
So he put Founded by blah cba to read his postAegis and Aegis64in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Is they anyway to bypass them like the old bypass?
(I know mpgh don't like bypass) but they don't seem to be helping us with new hacks without bypass xDM16A2in CrossFire Discussions - Right,
I just got this gun 5 mins ago...
I played 2 rounds of downtown...
I found it okay, nice recoil (easy to handle), real cheap! (2300 BP), you can get easy hs and body shot like K2 and m4a1 all in one.
so Your Favorite (funniest) Internet insults. (GUIDE) What is your method?in CrossFire Discussions - Me: You ever read that thing at the bottom of a condom?
Noob:NO!
Me: Guess you haven't rolled it down that far. ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.