Posts by aDrake
8 posts total, newest first.
Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - No duhh
/laugh/rage/laugh/raage/laugh/rage/laughHow to win about 100k zp for free!!!in CrossFire Tutorials - [quote=Milecar12;2134566]every noob who says u get banned is wrong... i have 300000 zp now and im still not banned from cf or any surve.y site[/quote]
Can you help me, I cant find any with a lot of zp to reward me. LikeHow to win about 100k zp for free!!!in CrossFire Tutorials - I did the IP Hider and stuff I went to Superrewards but I dont understand which ones to click. I clicked the ones with the cart around 3000zp but I dont understand what it says.
There are none that award you with like 5Free Zp Servicein CrossFire Discussions - [quote=hellx3;2133262]lol i already tried .. they banned my username i think...[/quote]
Well, it worked for me. I was banned once then I changed my MAC Address by going to 192.168.1.1 and soo then I unplugged the routerauto ban sistem ??in CrossFire Discussions - Its a crossfire bug, have a look at this:
[SOLVED] Disconnect Due to Incorrect Map Info/Hack Tool Detected - Z8Games (http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=62263)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.