Posts by Prfction
160 posts total, newest first.
|HENRIK's| -- |Service Thread|in User Services - Bump. Are there people here on the forum that actually play Runescape? Would be nice if letting me know, tell me about my prices to low/high, other skills to add?|HENRIK's| -- |Service Thread|in User Services - I want your 200% Satisfaction,
and so I offer best prices and customer service!
All payments must be made before service begins.
http://i54.tinypic.com/f0d7vr.png
[Donation Ranks!]
If you donate 5$ You will ge[Learn]So You want to develop?in General - Name: Henrik
Age: 15
Course: Photoshop & GUI
Reason: I want to get better at photoshop.
(Are there places left? I mean, are the thread updated? If not there is I know that...Hope I can join :))[Guide]★★Ultimate Zombie Guide: Kino de Toten★★in Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - [quote=derpderp;3117682]On later rounds its pointless. You dont get enough points for it, and its more of a waste of time than anything.[/quote]
You can use it until about lvl 16-18[Guide]★★Ultimate Zombie Guide: Kino de Toten★★in Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials - iT IS smart to always let one zombie survive each round, so you have good time to rebuild :) !
Showing the 5 most recent posts.