Posts by Vortex
1,752 posts total, newest first.
uh, hai again...in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - So its been a while, but Combat arms is finally fun for me again, can anyone walk me through the current process for modding the game?Borndel of FSP and TopGear Presents: Star Trek Famasin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - WAY too bright man. PS...Wonder if anyone remembers me.7 daysin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - within 7 days I will be back to releasing mods. if you don't know who I am, well thats just you. if you want a specific mod, post the image of the DTX file you want edited, and the one I like most will get edited and relACR mods (Red+White)-(Blue+Black)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - liking the blue one more.....7.9/10. would have been an 8 without the text.Vortex of S.M.P. Presents TRON L96A1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=idontknowu;5391427]In V2 Try to do the orange border line with some outer glow, will me more on TRON theme :D
Anyway good job[/QUOTE]
V3 is already out...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.