Posts by Fallen-Angel
18 posts total, newest first.
Potential staff abuse? Help.in Staff Disputes - Phoon Legend
I'm not at ALL mad at you or have anything against you personally.
I'm so sorry you feel like you're in the middle of something out of your control.
It's fine and please reconsider your opinion on me.
HPotential staff abuse? Help.in Staff Disputes - To me it seems like he just chose an upgraded person over three non-upgraded people. Or possibly even a friend.
Let me know if it can be rechosen, if not then there's nothing I can do about it, I guess.Potential staff abuse? Help.in Staff Disputes - Why did he refuse to choose someone else then? I asked him before all of this, nicely. :PPotential staff abuse? Help.in Staff Disputes - There is no ruling that states people can still enter after the clearly stated entering time have been completed.
All users should be treated fairly, whether you know me or not has nothing to do with this report.
It'sPotential staff abuse? Help.in Staff Disputes - The fact you need X amount of X to open a shop has NOTHING to do with the fact you fail to provide any good reason people can still enter outside of the clearly stated hours someone may enter, in this case 72 hours.
It
Showing the 5 most recent posts.