Posts by norcali
21 posts total, newest first.
MW3 .NET External ESP v2.12 [1.9.433]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - lol pretty sure manilu got trolledExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - I understand that this has a stripped version of Python, if I wanted to download the full version, do i need to delete anything or do i just simply open the batch file still? is it pointless to even install the full versExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Drummermoose;3934377]No. Only time to worry is when game patches get released.
Still check the notes anyway though.[/quote]
Not true, Mw2 mass ban didnt have a game update, it was a Ninja Vac updateExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - damn this hack is still undetected? incredibleExternalHack v1.0 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - I'm gonna go ahead and change the exe signature my way before I use it.. When this comes detected I will update if I get banned or not
Showing the 5 most recent posts.