Posts by NotSorry
17 posts total, newest first.
i need a injectorin Soldier Front Hacks - I have used injectors to wallhack before (:D:D:D:D) but perhaps you could be a bit more specific about "posting".
I think you want to post injectors. Just compress them with winRAR and attatch, but I think you can't be=/ need helpin Soldier Front General - [QUOTE]oh ok if i connect the cable quick enough i don't get kicked?[/QUOTE]
Since I've never tapped before with the cable thingymabobber, I don't know what happens, but I think you should get it in quick enough or elsefree hacksin General Game Hacking - [QUOTE]i really need some hacks for vista plz some1 give 2 me or at least tell me how to download them with vista[/QUOTE]
Google is an amazing tool, no?i need a injectorin Soldier Front Hacks - Uhhh, you don't inject .rar files, but you extract the files FROM THE RAR FOLDER using winRAR and inject the ones with .dll as an extension. Injectors I use are injecTOR, injecTOR v2, triinjector, hinjector, and Ownasau=/ need helpin Soldier Front General - If you really need to know, tapping is when you unplug your cable (never works with wireless or (eww) dial-up) and immediately put it back in. The screen goes gray and you run around when everyone else is frozen and bde
Showing the 5 most recent posts.