Posts by .:TwEaK:.
51 posts total, newest first.
TwEaKs CripTix Dragon Injectorin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - thnx im glad you like the design spent sometime into it :)Crash's Menu Hack v2 - [ Custom RGB Chams / Custom PTC commands ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - SHIT SHIT SHIT its too fkin messy man too much SHIT in it like wtf man it a pub not a fkin family reunion of hacks nd shit wtf nd the colors look like shit no offense man im not flaming u or something but its just EWW i CA's Good Old Days And Nowin Combat Arms Discussions - hahaha you guys are noobs none of you understand anything about life nor hacks all you can say if QQ GTFO IDGAF but I bet if i was in front of your bitch ass 12year old ass's you wouldnt say that cause I would punch you CA's Good Old Days And Nowin Combat Arms Discussions - Yea I guess... idk lets see what people decideCA's Good Old Days And Nowin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=whit;2328400]It is Kinda a Piontless on mpgh..Its leech city ..
That why i voted to leave i think you will be better off that way...[/quote]
Maybe it is good for me to go, As I see it that im not needed...
[quot
Showing the 5 most recent posts.