Posts by HeroicSlayr
34 posts total, newest first.
3 cps instead of 1in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey all,
I've again a very hard problem: I want to summon 3 care packages (on top of each other) instead of 1, that are linked to eachother. I have the code to summon 1 cps
SpawnCrate()
{
self endon("death");
self notHow to make custom classes?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey, I already have a new problem.
I want to make custom classes for everyone in my quickscope mod, so if you pick class 1 you will get this and this and if you pick class 2 you will get this and this.
How can I do thaHow to disable sound?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=CainFool;2595039]
self.maxhealth = 100;
self.health = self.maxhealth[/quote]
Ok, read the question, then give an answer. thanks in advanceHow to disable sound?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey,
I've a mod, but every time i spawn I hear such an annoying sound. The near death sound.
This's the code:
self.maxhealth = 30;
self.health = self.maxhealth;
How can I disable the near death sound?How to disable knife?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey,
I'm making a quickscope mod, and I wanted to know how to disable kniving. I don't want people to knife each other so help me out :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.