Posts by DonJohnson
24 posts total, newest first.
WoW Private Serversin General Gaming - Yeah but you have to realize, the majority of judges in the U.S.A. don't understand how the interweb works, let alone what an emulator is.
They would definitely rule in the favor of blizzard. And yes blizzard has alreadWoW Private Serversin General Gaming - I was a GM on Delloman's WoW server before it shut down.
After it shut down I created my own WoW server. My server was pretty damn good as far as functionality goes, I modded the shit out of it. But I just didn't have ogame - anyone here play it?in General Gaming - lol
so has anyone joined up on universe 9. I'll have cargo ships in a day or two and can maybe transport some resources to your planet if that's possibleogame - anyone here play it?in General Gaming - [QUOTE=Dave84311]Is it some dance game? Or a Habbo Hotel type of game? The site looks kinda fruity like that.[/QUOTE]
I pretty much explained what type of game it was in the first post.ogame - anyone here play it?in General Gaming - [QUOTE=WacKer]i used to play then i got banned for something i didn't do -.-[/QUOTE]
lol, what did they ban you for?
please share, I don't want to make the same mistake
Showing the 5 most recent posts.