Posts by iPro
5 posts total, newest first.
[Released]Wallhack[Again]in Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=NotSorry;236558]is the first injec TOR patched or is interface hook patched
cause i used interface hook for a day and then it didn't work
sorry for spamming =P[/QUOTE]
The hook is, dll injectors do not anMPGH Public CSS Hook 01-07-08 100% VAC2 Proofin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - I dont understand CSS aimbots! They NEVER work for me ok i go insert > aimbot then theres a bunch of options can someone tell me what to put those options on so it actually aims at them? cause whenever i use aimbots I haHelp pleasein Visual Basic Programming - I want to know how I can make a hack in VB for WarRock, i have VB and i know tutorials but i need updated addresses, how do i find these?
Showing the 3 most recent posts.