Posts by pyshing
132 posts total, newest first.
[1€]Origin/Uplay/Steam/GTA V/Entertainments/VPN Accounts LIFETIME Warrantyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - BEST SELLER EVER !
I'll write a complete review with 3 vouches ( I haven't got time till now )
1 vouch :
Bought BF1 premium account a week ago with full access. I haven't read that those kind of accounts have no warraCS:GO no VAC for lowest possible price (will test hacks)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I don't care for level or anything I just want the best price :).
I'll test hacks so I'll need probably a few accounts.
Can pay you with visa/skrill/alipay
ONLY CRACKED accounts !BF1 premium/ultimate accounts in bulkin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'll need at least 4 5 accounts with a good price. Preferably cracked <1.2$ :)
skype : pi4a_s_moskvicha
P.S : My active sellers closed their shops :/ I can guarantee that we can make business :)Selling Origin/Uplay/Steam/Ebay etc. accountsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - is this guy still active ?Operations in server browser (28 may or approximately)in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - I found out in a livestream that there is a new method to add operations in server browser. I don't have any info so that's why I'm opening a discussion. Its not like the old one where you see only the 64 players games.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.