Posts by jt3_
10 posts total, newest first.
[PC] VAL'S SERVICES | CHEAPEST | BTC & ETH 20% OFF | BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORTin Red Dead Redemption 2 Hacks - First time using any service here. Good communication throughout the process with requested items delivered. Would use again!What YouTube Channels do you watch for Entertainment?in Entertainment - Been watching a lot of Red Dead stuff (OnlyPVPCat, Red Beard etc) and GTA stuff which is kind of how I ended up here, lol.How many streaming services do you have, and do you think streaming is too costlyin Entertainment - Sling, Netflix, Hulu, CBS+, Amazon, Disney+, Youtube, ESPN+, HBO Max, Peacock, Frndly TV, Prime Video. Lots of services but still cheaper than the cable bill I used to have.Best old movies to watch?in Entertainment - Men at Work and They Live. Both for Keith David.Intel or AMD?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - For the longest time Intel, however the last few years they have been stagnant and I finally pulled the trigger in October/November and built an AMD system. Haven't regretted it so far.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.