Posts by mastermods
108 posts total, newest first.
Strap who to the rocket?in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - OMG PEOPLE! I'M NOT VB-DOT-NET![Reqest]Default Gamma?in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - EDIT: Thanks supercarz1991. Done![Release]Tabbed Menu!in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Lol. Used some stuff from a website. But I can't tell cause I don't want to get banned.[Release]Tabbed Menu!in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hey everyone. I made this Menu with a little help from my friend maudesrule (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/541581-maudesrule.html) It's a simple way to make Menu Tabs!
Hey noobs out there! Hahaha, noob proof!
AKill creek rope glitchin Combat Arms Glitches - LOLLOL i knew this gliitch when the kill creek map first came out lololol
o ya and it does still work and it does work in quarentine
Showing the 5 most recent posts.