Posts by Pleasekillerhelp
8 posts total, newest first.
HWID Banin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=mrrdrakula;15041915]No problem then :)[/QUOTE]
Thank you for help.HWID Ban.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=idontlikedbd;15042115]yes i gave MY real life experience with hwid ban. i bypassed swapping gpu, after that swapping hd to ssd. i also used a hwid spoofer now its not available anymore.[/QUOTE]Okay, thank you so mHWID Banin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=mrrdrakula;15038748]If you are replacing all parts no you will not be banned[/QUOTE]
I changed every parts, expect gpu.HWID Ban.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Thanks for answers. I cannot change my gpu because it is so expensive. I already change other pc parts and router and i remove older hard drives in my pc. And of course i clean the reinstall windows(format). Every one saNever asked ban questionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I'am asking again sorry but. I change my every pc parts and router expect gpu can i play Dead by daylight again without ban?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.