Posts by hackzzor
23 posts total, newest first.
ps3 hack to mw2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Playstation 3 Game Hacking - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/236-playstation-3-game-hacking/)Any Prestige Hack Soon? :Din Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - I AM NOT BEGGING!
I am just wondering if any of you geniuses is working on anything similiar to a prestige hack for Black Ops? Or if anyone is thinking of starting such a project?
Because I've been looking in on the COD 4 Level 55 hackin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - is this bannable in any way?:P dont wanna risk anythang ;)Mossy V8 [PC]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - can you send me the patch_mp.ff for the ps3?:)External Console Radarin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Great job, can't wait 'till its approved :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.