Posts by BurekT
9 posts total, newest first.
[PC] VAL'S SERVICES | CHEAPEST | BTC & ETH 20% OFF | BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORTin Red Dead Redemption 2 Hacks - My man done and got me some sweet stuff, Love him, def a vouchHelloin Member Introduction & Return - Hello ppl, i will look forward to meeting u boys while we are discussing hacks and similar stuffMake Money Off Twitch.tv without being a streamerin Money Making Methods - Damn I will try this asapNeed recipes to happy brownies.in Reefer Club - I second that too, I made brownies once and after eating just one piece I was shot into a sleep that lasted two days, every 12 h approx I woke up to drink something and then went back to sleepThe Simpsons vs Family guyin Debate Fort - Tbh I think family guy is annoying, simpsons all the way
Showing the 5 most recent posts.