Posts by Hermanito
16 posts total, newest first.
Corona isolation and have no income - im broke!in Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=Matthew;14856361]This will all blow over in a year, don't worry[/QUOTE]
you might wanna reconsider thatFeminized seeds became malein Growing - Had this happen to me too with feminized seeds, its probably due to stress.The time my mother found my weed...in Reefer Club - Lol my mom and dad knew I smoked weed but weren't able to find it because I hid it so well. Eventually I gave in and told them I smoked, couldn't leave the house for a month or two and after that they kinda tolerated it,Weed newbie needs tips to not want to fucking die?in Reefer Club - Just smoke more often, but not as much.
I smoke daily and edibles make me nauseous so I think it differs per person. But when I just started smoking I remember getting a bit of a bad trip in the same way you described iWhen we diein Debate Fort - you get eaten by fucking maggots if you're not burned to ashes, that's the only certainty there is about death
Showing the 5 most recent posts.