Posts by gmcheems
25 posts total, newest first.
gm-cheems chess dot com chess assistant 0.2.0in Chess Hacks & Cheats - 0.5.0 is out!
https://github.com/gmcheems/gmcheems/discussions/14gm-cheems chess dot com chess assistant 0.2.0in Chess Hacks & Cheats - There's now a discussions section on the github so you can post stuff there
https://github.com/gmcheems/gmcheems/discussionsgm-cheems chess dot com chess assistant 0.2.0in Chess Hacks & Cheats - Hey everyone,
After a long hiatus, I'm back to developing this script.
I've moved the script to its new home on github: https://github.com/gmcheems/gmcheems
I released a new version (0.2.1) which includes a bug regm-cheems chess dot com chess assistant 0.2.0in Chess Hacks & Cheats - Just wanted to share this, one of my friends on ******* managed to get up to 3000 elo on bullet before getting sniped :D
https://imgur.com/a/82gHW4Hgm-cheems chess dot com chess assistant 0.2.0in Chess Hacks & Cheats - Hi everyone,
wanted to share a follow up on my experience so far.
with the new engine options and auto-play delay, you can make a pretty sweet undetected account. btw the engine is Stockfish 11 https://github.com/n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.