Posts by Gitorla
788 posts total, newest first.
Do you smoke?in General - I used to smoke tabacco 5 times a day, now I only smoke weed once a week. (used to be once a month)MUSIC: what do you like?in General - Hi, I'm a great fan of good music.
Know any music style/artist that's not as popular as you'd like to? Please put them down, I'm looking for something new/freshcz805 texture modin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [QUOTE=aeronyx;5891576]
He means to not spam brushes and random crap everywhere on the gun, calm down gitorla!
/surrender[/QUOTE]
In that case, I'm sorry. But he could've been more specific :/cz805 texture modin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [QUOTE=aeronyxjr.;5876628]Suggestion: Keep it simple and don't spam shit err'where.[/QUOTE]
Since when is asking the community for suggestions "spamming shit err'where" ? I don't care who you are, and whatever the fuck cz805 texture modin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Thinking about making one, since there are (close to?) none. Any suggestions?
bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.