Posts by Sandy486
18 posts total, newest first.
What are you doing to improve your everyday life?in Personal Growth - I always do affirmations once I wake up in the bed.. It brings in confidence in me helps to forget previous day bad happenings and help me to grow as a new personCan you share your childhood memories?in General - The world has changed and evolved in the past decade.. We are one of the best generation ever lived because we have been through this evolution.
What catches your mind when you think about your childhood days?
I'll2nd Wave of COVID Stared in Indiain Health & Fitness - [QUOTE=Luminary;15070540]Stay safe out there.[/QUOTE]
Sure! Thanks for your concern
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Dave84311;15070588]be prepared for endless waves :([/QUOTE]
This is really threatening[1.14.X] Impact Client [UPDATED]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Thank you.. It helpsLower Stomachin Health & Fitness - Touch your toe in straight standing position everyday. Also you can lie down and do cycling.. There are many more exercises as well.. You can find them in youtube
Showing the 5 most recent posts.