Posts by kasandio
5 posts total, newest first.
Money down the drainin Flaming & Rage - I am not used to counting money and I like to buy whatever I want, no matter what the cost of this thing. Why deny yourself something if you can live to the fullest?I can't handle this.in Flaming & Rage - Lately too many problems have piled on me and I cannot cope with all this, I am just tired of the negativity around me. It's horrible.FUCK my GF Older SISTER that OLD HAGin Flaming & Rage - Hey! Of course your friend did not do quite right. But on this your life has not come to an end, everything continues on. You just need to meet a new girl and everything will start all over again. Choose the https://datiHow to Fix the Aiming Issuesin CrossFire Tutorials - thanks for the infoHow to find your dream job? (+your jobs)in General - thanks for the info
Showing the 5 most recent posts.