Posts by NICMAN1
70 posts total, newest first.
Someone to boost me from GN4 to MG1 only.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'm at 5 win streak so it should not be too long. I'll give a SSG08 Detour MW (2.70$) for 1 or 2 wins.
Skype : oxodef
if your mpgh account looks suspicious, (not alot of posts, no picture etc..) I won't go first.Need someone to boost me from Nova 2 to Nova 4.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I dont care if you hack or smurf, let me know your price.
I just need 2 ranks.
skype : oxodefSomeone to boost me from Nova 2 to MG1 for free with my friend.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Was wondering if someone could do from Nova 2 to MG1 for me, free.
Skype : oxodefLeague of Legends account vs a CSGO knife.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Level 30 account.
No bans/warnings.
Almost every champions
Server is NA
I have 2 rune pages, one AD, one AP, lots of spare runes.
15 skins, 2 legendary. (frozen shen, yellow jacket shen, dr.mundoverse, battlecast prime cOrigin account with Titanfall and BF4, BF3, BF Hardline beta access vs a CSGO Knifein Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - trading this origin account for a CSGO knife, tell me what knife you got
We're gonna need a middleman, or you go first.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.