Posts by Legend3
2,547 posts total, newest first.
Middleman Availability Timesin Middleman Lounge - Well organized system while putting some ease on the OMM.
I like the idea.
Only problem I see is a rise in scams because of impatience during busier times.
The Christmas holiday for example that approaches.
If thereBulk PkHonorin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I want gold and items.
I'm paying Paypal.
I won't go first.
We can go in increments, you can go first or we can use a OMM.
Looking for legit sellers and if all goes well; long term business.
PM on herShipping Times.in General - It's pretty standard for them to not run on weekends boh1iPhone 6 & 6 Plus SE Exploitin eBooks For Sale - If high staff gave a good review, I would be interested.REAL. ACTIVE. PERSONAL TWITTER. INFO INSIDE!in User Services - Creative sales approach, goodluck man /gewd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.