Posts by pimboy12
11 posts total, newest first.
Updated Cracked Feed The Beast Launcher!in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - My problem: I've downloaded the .jar file. I ran it, when it asked for a launcher update I clicked no. Then I ran the modpack. It started downloading and after a couple seconds minecraft started, but it was without any mCracked Technic/Tekkit server.in Minecraft Help - I know how to host a server and all that stuff, but i dont know how to host a TECHNIC server, a cracked one.Cracked Technic/Tekkit server.in Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=magagun;6170601]kinda long for me to type
i know how to make 1 pm me and ill help you we can team-viewer and i can help you set it up but its kinda long for me to type[/QUOTE]
long to type? Nvm, I am not a hugCracked Technic/Tekkit server.in Minecraft Help - Hi
I have downloaded the cracked client here. Much fun, but i want to play online on my own server with friends , after some research i only could find stupid hamachi servrers, so i was interrested if any of you guys MPGHCraftin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I hate windows 7 homepremium. Can't change the host file. Even if I disable UPC( or something) it won't let me. Upload the files that are ready for use please.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.