Posts by [ilikepie]
22 posts total, newest first.
WTF IS THIS GUN??in WolfTeam Hacks - [QUOTE=Tom;244185]Scal-WT ?[/QUOTE]
I wish.....
I bought one for 30 days by accident.
lolWolfteam red grenade hackin WolfTeam General - make sure you go to inventory first, then go to shop.
Or else the items wont registerSoftnyx Got hackedin WolfTeam Hacks - SOURCE:http://wolfteam.softnyx.net/01_NEW/01_notice_view.ASPX?SEQ=212&CONFIGID=1
[QUOTE]
We sincerely apologize for service obstacle
Hello this is Softnyx,
We sincerely apologize for the servers were brought doinf health????in WolfTeam General - [QUOTE=Tom;240706]Shutup fool
I'm a mod at the Warrock section, not Wolfteam
I'd ban all of these faggots in an instant if I could[/QUOTE]
then you should apply to be a WolfTeam mod
o.O
lol at hollister, go ainf health????in WolfTeam General - [QUOTE=Tom;240660]Bump another thread. I dare you[/QUOTE]
In a forum where I was, if they bumped/grave-digged a forum twice, they would get banned.
Unfortunately... We don't have that kind of Mods, all we have are
Showing the 5 most recent posts.