Posts by monsta275
34 posts total, newest first.
John42 is honest and trustworth...in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - JOHN42 and I have resolved out differences.
As he stated above he knew someone else was using the account besides him which would have been nice to know before I purchased the account from him.
None the less JOHN42Selling 1LT5 71 percent almost lvled up! CAin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - BEWARE OF JOHN42
Scammed me out of $35 USD. I have the Msn conversations saved on my pc about the deal.
CA Character Name: AsetianStorm 1lt 2nd Class. Log in name is different to character name.
Very unhappy aSelling: Combat Arms NA CPT1in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Are you still selling?John42 is honest and trustworth...in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - JOHN42 has scammed me.
CA Account is for charactor AsetianStorm. I have account IGN which is different to charactor name.
I have revoke the good feedback I posted about JOHN42 last week and warn all sellers/buyebuying. Combat Arms NA, 1LT 4+, NX Perm. 60K NX offering.in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Are you now? And what about the account you sold me that really isnt your account?
Deal with this guy at your own peril. He scammed me and I have the msn msgs saved to prove it.
The CA Account he scammed me with
Showing the 5 most recent posts.