Posts by hamed2011
75 posts total, newest first.
Company of Heroes 2[ver 3.0.0.9804] Cheat Engine Trainerin Trainers and Cheats - any way to hack and increase XP and rank to maximum?alterMW3 Client Decompiled + Analysisin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=House;5745086]
IDA = disassembler and debugger
.NET Reflector = .NET decompiler and assembly browser (this has been done using it)
...go figure[/QUOTE]
its possible to decompile iw5m.dll with Reflectrochallenge Unlocker for Teknogod 2.7.0.1??in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - hi i want some challenge unlocker
also i unlocked other like rank a or titles !!
i need weapon challenges only
I using Teknogods 2.7.0.1 Launcher for MPCustom Gold AK-47 and Glock 18in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - I like Real AK47 with wood Polished ...theater mode videos!!!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - [QUOTE=Sindreh93;5545728]I believe that theater videos is stored on online servers somewhere, not entirely sure, but seems like it[/QUOTE]
so i don't need to clean and management the files if they stored on online serve
Showing the 5 most recent posts.