Posts by DoomsterMW2
7 posts total, newest first.
i think i just made the first poptag hackin General Hacking - [quote=aclonegeek;2461529]COOL STORY BRO.
#PROOF.[/quote]
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp219/SantaKhala/SuperCoolStoryBro.pngHello, I'm DoomsterMW2.in Member Introduction & Return - Thanks for all the replies guys, and yes, i'll join MPGHnet when it comes out. This "MPGHnet", is basically a iwnet/alteriwnet clone?
Also, what will the rules for MPGHNet, hacking allowed i suppose? ;)[SOLVED]Modern Warfare 2 Liberation Problems!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - So i press F4, setup my game accordingly, then it never connects to public match :(..... But if i press f5 it just connects only me in the lobby
Edit: Fixed.Hello, I'm DoomsterMW2.in Member Introduction & Return - Thanks for the replies! :)Bypass CPALead Survays! (yes, it's spelt wrong)in General Hacking - Hey, i created a video a while back, like to post it here for you to view it. I'm gonna also create a new account @ youtube soon. Also i know the title and some words are spelt wrong, it comes up with stars when i put th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.