Posts by Yamato
839 posts total, newest first.
I'm resigningin General - Its a pity that you are leaving jorndel, I think that I still have you on steam :)How do I enable.......in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [QUOTE=jarniboi;6269518]ok thanks i need to ask one thing what is the model called for the helicopter on highrise, the helicopter displayed on the map by explosive barrel[/QUOTE]
The model is this one:
vehicle_mi17_woCan anybody help me?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [QUOTE=VEID;6206364]and i must delete it?[/QUOTE]
Is wrong, it is getTagOrigin instead. You probably made a typo.Can anybody help me?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - You have this on many places:
gerTagOrigin25mm pet pavlowin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [QUOTE=cgallagher21;6152026]
Take the mg1 = spawnTurret("misc_turret", lb.origin, "pavelow_minigun_mp"); and replace pavelow_minigun_mp with the ac130_25mm_mp
Yamato get yo ass over here. Your better then me.[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.