Posts by Afif
17 posts total, newest first.
CHEAP WINDOWS KEYS, OFFICE KEYS, PROJECT, VISIO, SERVER, MWB, KASPERSKY & MOREin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Got Office 2024 key! Activated! Merci![RELEASE] AlterIWnet Bypasserin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Is this supposed to show me where everyone is?
All it's doing is failure to autoknife.
Edit: How do I get a .dll injector to work with this?[Release] Basic Hax 24 July '10in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Yup, its patched.
Add a fucking TOS to enter this forum.
If you're associated with alterIW in any way, you're not allowed to enter this section. Spies are really annoying, seriously.baned in alteriwnet 1.3.3.7ain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - If you get banned, do you get banned from all servers?
Or just one?[Release] First Level Hack for new AlterIWNet [Unlock everything & Prestige Editor]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=foaieverde;2350883]Please, be more explicit, because I can't understand..
You hacked level doesn't save?[/quote]
Refresh, mate, I made it work :)
Thanks for the attempt though.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.