Posts by honan
6 posts total, newest first.
Basic Hax v3.1.5 Compatibility Checkin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I had the same problem like jmuuss with the 64bit version.
But...
the 32x Version finally works on mywin7 (64x)!
Good Job! and thx[Release] Basic HaX v3.1.5in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I have Win7 64x.
I've been reading this Thread for a while now.
I have the same problem like many others inhere:
"Index was outside the bounds of the array"
When i start MW2, there is a "iw4mp.dat *32" because [Release] Basic HaX v3.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - running on Win7 64x as Administrator
i get no error messages but no single hack works...
:([Release] Basic Hax 1.3.37ain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Now instead of getting this loop of error messages the hack exe just shuts down and does nothing. So the hacks still dont work.
I was getting the error messages when i was trying to activat any hack.
I'm using win7[Release] Basic Hax 1.3.37ain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I'm getting the message "iw4mp.dat" isnt open....:(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.