Posts by Fabolous
2,704 posts total, newest first.
NameName H4X [v0.1 Adv Menu] Simple Featuresin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You cant force someone to get out of your thread when there proving you wrong. Now you just sound stupid >>;NameName H4X [v0.1 Adv Menu] Simple Featuresin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=namename41;5087202]I never said that i just said i took some of his designs and put it into my menu -_- Okay. Your menu looks exactly like markoj So ya i gave evil his credits[/quote]
Actually he uses Evilness's NameName H4X [v0.1 Adv Menu] Simple Featuresin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=namename41;5087178]This menu is not leached and i took some of his design and put it in my menu so get your facts straight.[/quote]
Lmao you used his design, and your crediting yourself for using his? good job.NameName H4X [v0.1 Adv Menu] Simple Featuresin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - namename41 this menu was leeched from UC. credits go to evilness for menu.LTC2|5-Perms|CBL-Clean|Decent-KDR|Bid-Onlyin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [quote=iAlbertcas;5081625]Fabolous Okay I found out what it is, they sell them at CVS. I'll be getting $45 tomorrow forsure so I'll talk to u tomorrow.[/quote]
iAlbertcas get an msn and add me FROM MSN.
RebelRemixhotma
Showing the 5 most recent posts.