Posts by redbema
7 posts total, newest first.
[RELEASE] Zdaclash Texture hack v2in Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - I am following the steps and cannot figure out how to implement the texture modifications into the files.
I read the step by step process someone gave here, but it didn't seem to flow correctly.
Can someone shed some[RELEASE] Zdaclash Texture hack v2in Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - I am having a hard time switching out the textures for my current files. I have the file saved, and try to extract from WinRaR, but it won't let me pull up the specific IW_01 for example. It only finds the "main" foldeExternal BoxEsp 5.1 Aimhack Brokenin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I am sorry to make a new topic on this, but I have not received any help in the main thread.
For some reason, my function keys do not toggle on and off the elements of the hack. For example, when I hit "F5," it will External BoxESP v5.1 - BigRadar [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Anyone have any ideas why my F keys are not working to turn on and off aimbot, etc.? I hit F5 and it won't work.External BoxESP v5.1 - BigRadar [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=dheir;2325230]You didn't find anything specific?
Kind of like your post, I didn't find anything specific in what you wrote.[/quote]
Specifically, for example, and to be precise, the aimhack feature will not to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.