Posts by WillxD
8 posts total, newest first.
AlterIW down?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=jeevin;2267280]Okay so Since i updated my AlterIW it wont work.
The problem is when I try to type "I agree not to hack and will do my Utmost......" Yea so i type that in and I cant press the "okay" button, I neConsole cheat protectionin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - As he said, he's using alterIWnet, and aIWnet don't have the VAC, so VAC chaos shouldn't work...
anyway, you got me over there, i was actually looking to unlock cheat protected commands on aIWn.
Good luck searchingCatastrophic error On Mod loader 1.1in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=PP_CrazyApple;2256915]Well, before anwsering your question i tried to do it myself, the built-in support thingy does not work. I was surprised because maxdamage told this.
btw, i'm sorry for your dog.[/quote]
Catastrophic error On Mod loader 1.1in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=Archangel;2247831]have patience! fuck bro, ever heard of google?
you are getting some time of for this![/quote]
Yeah, and i should actually thank you, archangel..
Was completly stressed, my dog died and so...Catastrophic error On Mod loader 1.1in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - could you please explain how to use this in-game mod support???? Or at least link me to another topic that have an tutorial?
Thanks
Yeah, it's double post for a second time, but
BumP
Showing the 5 most recent posts.