Posts by rosendon
5 posts total, newest first.
[Win/Linux]Serverbuilder v1.7 - Create UpToDate Server aIWnet 1.3.3.7ain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Thank's! Its working perfect for me !:D[Win/Linux]Serverbuilder v1.7 - Create UpToDate Server aIWnet 1.3.3.7ain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Good job dude! ;) I have a question: With this tool,can I make a private LAN surver with my friends (with Hamachi)? With ver. 1.3.3.7 we played, but now with 1.3.3.7a I don't know how?[Release]HostGUI v80.1 for alterIWnet *Works with new UPDATE*in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=rosendon;2295840]Good job dude! I have a question: With this tool,can I make a private LAN surver with my friends (with Hamachi)? With ver. 1.3.3.7 we played, but now I don't know how?[/quote]
khcastro...plea[Release]HostGUI v80.1 for alterIWnet *Works with new UPDATE*in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Good job dude! I have a question: With this tool,can I make a private LAN surver with my friends (with Hamachi)? With ver. 1.3.3.7 we played, but now I don't know how?[Win/Linux]Serverbuilder v1.7 - Create UpToDate Server aIWnet 1.3.3.7ain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Attament RAR files dont work for me, I can't download them!Please HELP ! :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.