Posts by Visiblegaming
790 posts total, newest first.
Who did 9/11?in Islam vs Western World - [quote=Sam;3194990]I still think it was muslims[/quote]
Erm, l2debate bro ? ;/ [I will be making a new account, i dont know why..actualy i do...I'm moving houses..new PC, new utube acc...New everything so i want a freSoin Islam vs Western World - [quote=lies';3191942]Just because you think hes immature doesn't mean he is in real life.[/quote]
Exactly its hard for me to put things in words as im not so good in english [writing wise, not speaking im pro at it].
Relationshipsin Islam vs Western World - [quote=lies';3191907]Mouzie has been in the debate section for quite a long time now. You should know what he is. You can either check the sentence under hes nickname (Mouzie) or check the country he lives in.[/quote]
Visible, can you just leave?in Islam vs Western World - [quote=Coeus;3188429]
Actually every day we keep seeing less and less light do to the expansion of the universe ;)[/quote]
(We = Arabic [A'na] Single [I'hna] Plural, quran says "A'na".)
And it is We Who have conScience and Nature vs "Savior" Religionsin Debate Fort - [quote=Casavir;3187782]Jesus and Muhammed didn't make the universe.
Muhammed is the great prophet for muslims,Jesus is 1/3 of the Triadic God for the Christians and the Messiah(I'm talking about 'unedited' christians)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.