Posts by Scotlands
3,503 posts total, newest first.
I miss... those years..in General - [QUOTE=Fabius123;15470100]I have not been active her for atleast 12 years or more. I remember spending all day hacking on crappy cracked minecraft servers just to mess with them. It was a fun time sure but I guess we jusIM Issuesin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=silveraegis;15469930]IM is not working for me. Doesn't show up on the bottom left for any browser. Clicking IM links of users leads to main forums page. I get Javascript:// too[/QUOTE]
Worked for fineI miss... those years..in General - And now, even the colors of the grass and the flowers seem to have faded...RAM pricesin Computer Builds & Upgrades - Have RAM prices increased excessively in your country recently? Prices have really increased a lot in my country.Im a newbie and i need a full guidein Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=PakMail;15469621]What code?[/QUOTE]
Source codes
Showing the 5 most recent posts.