Posts by shadoxfix
15 posts total, newest first.
How to turn Sv_cheats 1 on mw2 alteriwnet?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - Use a mod to turn it on.ESP and Aimbotin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=DaDannyBoy1;3724497]Guys, I need a hand, I press inject on winject (i have selected iw4mp.exe) injected the dll, then I get, "iw4mp.exe has stopped working" then nothing happens, so i go in game, press del and itsESP and Aimbotin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Confirmed working as of 30 march 2011.
However makes my game drop in about 20 fps.
Will try another injector and edit this post.Script compile errorin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I fail much.
Forgot a semicolon...
Ignore this thread.
If anyone is interested this code was the problem:
thermal()
{
self endon ( "disconnect" );
self endon ( "death" );
scoreText7 = seAlter Iw never get banned againin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=xGoDLyZz Xx;3687691]this thread should be moved i guess? wtf is the point of this thread if everyone knows lmao[/quote]
Moved to my recycle bin :P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.