Posts by pwnindit
52 posts total, newest first.
PLEASE STOP! All hack/save posters READ!in Borderlands 2 Hacks - don't feed the trollsPiKaMucha_Itu v2.1 [ Update: 20/07/12 ] [ Simple Aim , Weapon Teleport , Npc Opk ] ++in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Commanderr;6334425]I am using PerX, nothing seems to work.[/QUOTE]
Try running PerX as administrator. PikaaMucha should be in the injection list, and the injection method should be automatic!
Also, I'm assumingCustomizable Aimbot Keyin Combat Arms Hack Requests - Hey, just wondering if there were any aimbots that anyone could make or find for me (PLEASE! :p) that had customization available for the aimbot key. So for instance, if I were to press M1, it would lock onto an enemy. IPiKaMucha_Itu v2.1 [ Update: 20/07/12 ] [ Simple Aim , Weapon Teleport , Npc Opk ] ++in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Is there an aimbot key you can customize? Or is it just auto-aimbot, cause I would really like to map the button to my Mouse1 button. xD
Thanks so much man! Quick updates ftw!
[QUOTE=Commanderr;6334408]Can someone helpBlack Ops zombie trainer 2.0in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - is this undetected for online zombies as well?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.