Posts by Lopye
10 posts total, newest first.
DLC FILES FOR COD IW ?in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=LegitSoulja;15181641]Sure, that would work using a DLC unlocker. I never knew these things existed, however I doubt DLC would just work but could give it a try. How could I send you DLC files? They�re GBDLC FILES FOR COD IW ?in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - I got an idea, if we put the purchased season pass files into the game (always purchased regularly from Steam) and then with creamapi we patch the steam_api64.dll maybe the game could recognize the season pass? However, Season Pass Unlocker for COD IW ?in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - I got an idea, if we put the purchased season pass files into the game (always purchased regularly from Steam) and then with creamapi we patch the steam_api64.dll maybe the game could recognize the season pass? However, Radiant Mod Tool filesin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - Can anyone please post the files of the Radiant Mod Tool (downloadable from Steam), I would be very grateful /luuDLC FILES FOR COD IW ?in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=LegitSoulja;15152669]Why not just by the dlc? It's CHEAP.. (Not from steam, obviously).
P.S: I doubt having the DLC files would work..[/QUOTE]
I would need it too (to do some tests at least) /facefloor
Showing the 5 most recent posts.