Posts by Jacobrasmus
178 posts total, newest first.
Jacob's Cheap Netflix/Spotify shop - LIFETIME -in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Symmetrical;9138556]
Make a report about him here: Scammer Grave - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scammer-grave/)
Why wouldJacob's Cheap Netflix/Spotify shop - LIFETIME -in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Baajjo;9138234]Well that was fun! I just ordered the spotify prem from jacob but no spotify prem for me. only scammed.
216089
this pic is from paypal payment and our talk on skype[/QUOTE]
Either you added the wNETFLIX | ONE OF THE CHEAPEST SHOPS ON MPGH | LIFETIME WARRANTY | EXCELLENT SERVICE |in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=jaydc96;8734229]Don't know whats up Jacob but its been weeks and I've been needing 3 replacement accounts. You aren't replying to my Skype IM's (tried 4-5 times to no avail), what's up man?[/QUOTE]
I haven't rece[OCE, NA, EUW] Elo Boosting | 25% off Pre-Season Orders | S:05 Placements start @ $50in League of Legends Marketplace - VOUCH!
I bought it and then realised I had a very high MMR so I could get to plat myself. However I am sure that this service is 100% legit and awesome!Jacob's Netflix & Spotify shop! [UPDATED] [CHEAP] [LIFETIME GUARANTEE]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Online and selling. I am not selling Spotify at the moment though. Only replacing accounts for those who has purchased.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.