Posts by RebornAce
425 posts total, newest first.
17 years old down to explore and learn new skillsin General - learn adobe creative suite, you can make decent stacks at a media agency if you're good at the photoshop/indesign/illustrator triadghost of mpgh pastin Member Introduction & Return - sup Gs
i'm retired from games but thought i'd return to see if anyone i remember is still about
don't recognise many of the faces around here (except for Dave84311 and arunforce), noticed a few people leaving commenthey how old are u (NO trolling)in General - son you must relax.hey how old are u (NO trolling)in General - [quote=Derooie2;1080563]Yo 6052 How r you doing?
This guy isn't 11, OR IS HE? :S[/quote]
I'm good m8.hey how old are u (NO trolling)in General - [quote=Dave84311;1080553]NO 6052. THAT IS NAME, THAT IS WHAT IS TATOOED TO THE BACK OF YOUR NECK.
YOU SHALL BE KNOWN AS 6052 FOREVER.[/quote]
I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish but I AM NOT A NUMBER. EVE
Showing the 5 most recent posts.