Posts by fireshade
117 posts total, newest first.
Exalt Account Manager v1.3 - The Daily Autologin Update!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=HottestVirgin;15073170]I cant seem to get it to work. Whenever I open more than 1 Exalt Client with your program an error pops up saying: "Oops... The game is already open!". Any idea on how to fix? also if that hDupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=boomboxisbae;14971941]pog so it wasn't a rat?
cause i scanned it and the secret v2 was a trojan apperantly.[/QUOTE]
Not from what I've seen, public dupes are great ways to get your account banned though.ROTMGin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - probably older than you[FAQ] BANNED thread - All ban related posts go here: what to do, why it happened, etcin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=infern000;14919585]I never used exalt hacks, I used flash exe and finished O3s. did not get banned.
would be funny if the exalt hacks is whats detectable and nothing of flash actually, the complete opposite of wh[FAQ] BANNED thread - All ban related posts go here: what to do, why it happened, etcin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - It used to be 7d, 14d, perma (30d depending on what the ban is for).
Sebchoof made a video and Reddit got mad at Deca so it got changed to 14d then perma.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.