Posts by larta
323 posts total, newest first.
AeroMan Public D3D Hook - Chams,Plantanywhere,...in WarRock - International Hacks - Yeah man, Aeroman is back ? :p
EDIT : Anyway, it don't work for me. Vista 32bits.
No menu comes out. Tested with Aeroman MPGH Injector[9/2/11][Cyber-Coder Mini Public Hack][<3]in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=MH4CKER;5065808]Haha noo, i invented bug walkin with a friend, i didnt see anyone else.with it so.. ;3[/quote]
Ahah i did it month ago, so i guess I'm the 1st one who did it ( I called it WTW, in a noMenu hack )
WARNINGin WarRock Discussions - [quote=rickbovenkamp2;5077975][/quote]
+1 to this. If they only search users who actually have the script, you won't get banned.
Otherwise, you will.WarRock codersin WarRock Discussions - You forget me :/
I don't code warrock hacks anymore but I made some cool stuff in the past...Nomenu Hack Generator (Noob friendly)in WarRock - International Hacks - Epic shit :P
I thought about making such a program, but for me it would increase the numbers of "I hav mad a hak this is the mine sooo plz dun't leech it !" guys...
People won't learn using this :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.